*Look under curriculum for the NC Standard Course of Study!
http://www.learnnc.org/
*Scroll down to the SEE ALSO side bar, and click on TumbleBooks for Kids. This is the best program ever! It is free and there are so many different books that are available for Olivia to have READ TO HER in a movie-like form. VERY COOL and FREE!!
*Some of the curriculum I have used is Alpha Omega Products....
http://www.aop.com/
*Sonlight
http://www.sonlight.com/
*Bob Jones
http://www.bjupress.com/page/Home
*Rod and Staff
http://www.rodandstaffbooks.com/
*Most of the time, I borrow from other homeschoolers or have order my curriculum from EBAY(usually cheaper!). I have also heard lots of people say Rainbow Resource is the cheapest when ordering curriculum(they carry Almost Everything).
http://www.rainbowresource.com/index.php
I look at Walmart and especially Sam's Club for grade level workbooks, and there is an All About Education store in Lexington, where I get some misc. stuff from.
*www.allabouteducationonline.com
I hope this list gives you some ideas! I was not sure how long you intended on HOME SCHOOLING, but the above sites should help you find some materials to use.
Remember that you can find ways to teach Olivia without spending any $!!
1 comment:
I was sick yesterday, so today I am working on getting you a couple of different websites to look at.
Here is a small list of my favorites, let me know if you need more!!
*This one is the HOMESCHOOL REVIEWS I was telling you about, almost all types of curriculum is found there....
http://www.homeschoolreviews.com/default.aspx
*This one has tons of great books for you to read to Olivia....
http://www.classical-homeschooling.org/celoop/1000-primary.html#bible1-3
*Look under curriculum for the NC Standard Course of Study!
http://www.learnnc.org/
*Scroll down to the SEE ALSO side bar, and click on TumbleBooks for Kids. This is the best program ever! It is free and there are so many different books that are available for Olivia to have READ TO HER in a movie-like form. VERY COOL and FREE!!
http://www.co.davidson.nc.us/community/DavidsonCountyPublicLibrarySystem.aspx
*Some of the curriculum I have used is Alpha Omega Products....
http://www.aop.com/
*Sonlight
http://www.sonlight.com/
*Bob Jones
http://www.bjupress.com/page/Home
*Rod and Staff
http://www.rodandstaffbooks.com/
*Most of the time, I borrow from other homeschoolers or have order my curriculum from EBAY(usually cheaper!). I have also heard lots of people say Rainbow Resource is the cheapest when ordering curriculum(they carry Almost Everything).
http://www.rainbowresource.com/index.php
I look at Walmart and especially Sam's Club for grade level workbooks, and there is an All About Education store in Lexington, where I get some misc. stuff from.
*www.allabouteducationonline.com
I hope this list gives you some ideas! I was not sure how long you intended on HOME SCHOOLING, but the above sites should help you find some materials to use.
Remember that you can find ways to teach Olivia without spending any $!!
Post a Comment